Real Estate & Banking Law
We represent sellers, buyers, lenders, and brokers ranging from complex commercial real estate transactions and financing to residential closings. Preparing and reviewing deeds, mortgages, title policies, preparing contracts, negotiating transactions, and working with commercial and residential lenders are areas in which we regularly engage. In addition, we routinely draft and review leases of all types. Before you sign any real estate contract, listing agreement, loan commitment or lease, consider having our team of experienced attorneys help you navigate the transaction from contract to closing. We are also agents for several major title underwriters, and we regularly act as both title agent and closing agent for all types of transactions.
Practice areas include:
- Real property transactions (all types) including Contract negotiations and drafting.
- Title Insurance.
- Commercial, industrial, and residential development.
- Condominiums and condominium conversions.
- Commercial and residential leasing.
- Real estate lending – construction and permanent.
- Loan restructurings and mortgage foreclosure.
- Land Trusts and Joint Venture Agreements.